Reasons To Book O.T.T.E
“We’ll be the best part of your night and the least of your worries!”
Regarding budgeting for your wedding, the biggest mistake brides and grooms can make is to cut back on the one thing that has the biggest effect on whether or not you and your guests have a blast at your reception – THE ENTERTAINMENT!
After spending so much money on your wedding (average 2016 wedding cost was $26,720 – www.theweddingreport.com) will saving $100.00 – $200.00 really be worth it to you if you hire someone who doesn’t charge much but has no idea how to organize and administer first dances, the grand march, bouquet/garter tosses, and most importantly, is not skilled at keeping a dance floor full all night? The greatest mistake you can make is to hire someone who doesn’t bring positive energy and music knowledge to your event.
Don’t create a wedding horror story
To use an analogy, would you rather drive a newer car or a car that costs less but has mechanical problems? Disc jockey horror stories originate with brides and grooms who choose the latter. Their tales are all very similar and are listed below:
- The DJ cancelled at the last minute or arrived late.
- The DJ was inconsistent with music clearing off the dance floor repeatedly.
- The DJ talked/acted as a game-show host.
- The DJ got intoxicated during the wedding.
- The DJ’s appearance was sloppy and unprofessional.
- The DJ’s equipment broke down.
- The DJ didn’t have the songs we requested.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, their guests left well before the event concluded (in the range of 1 hour to 1.5 hours ahead of the scheduled end time) because the DJ that “saved” them $100-200 was not knowledgeable in keeping a wedding dance floor full (every time the dance got going they cleared it off with an unpopular or non-danceable song), in effect, leading to a lame reception and a very disappointed contingent of guests, not to mention the bride and groom.
Instead of worrying about whether or not your wedding reception will be successful why not just book well known professionals in the wedding industry? This way, you can achieve peace of mind and happiness knowing you are in good hands and you will be completely taken care of on the night of your wedding. Book Over The Top Entertainment to ensure your wedding reception is a success. You WON’T regret it!
Spots are filling fast!
December/January is the busiest time of the year for Over The Top Entertainment as we are booking heavily into 2018 and 2019. As you finalize your wedding arrangements, we thought we’d remind you to book your upcoming wedding reception with Over The Top Entertainment! We would love to work with you!
***Update: As of December 28, 2017 we just booked our 42nd wedding for 2018 and have 17 weddings booked for 2019 already! We only have a few dates left for 2018 so call (715) 340-6942 if you are still looking for entertainment for your wedding. You’ll be happy you did when your entire dance floor is calling for an encore when the lights come on!